Healing A Hospital
The Turnaround at Southeast Georgia Health System
Hospitals, like other businesses, can get sick. In 2001, the Southeast Georgia Health System was diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. It was losing more than $13 million per year. Just twelve months later, the hospital emerged from intensive care earning annual profits of over $11 million! What was behind this amazing $24 million turnaround? Read the thrilling and informative account about how strong leadership and sound management enabled one organization to recover from the critical list to become the best large hospital in the state of Georgia! This book is for you if…
- You’re a business executive who wants to learn how to apply effective leadership principles and practical management techniques to make any business highly successful.
- You’re a healthcare professional who wants to be informed and encouraged by the exciting story of one hospital’s astounding recovery.
- You’re a community leader who seeks guidance and motivation for improving the quality of healthcare in your region.
10.5 Reasons Why Even Top-Notch Executives Fail
And How To Make Sure It Doesn’t Happen To You
"A superb book on leadership! In a creative and succinct fashion, this book captures the essence of true leadership by identifying executive hazards and then offering insightful solutions."
– Alex S. Kangelaris, Senior VP, Freddie Mac
"This book is a very good checklist read for both established and want-to-be leaders–short, direct and on target."
– Richard Schubert, Chairman, Peter Drucker Foundation
10.5 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Coach
Coaching is one of the most talked-about resources in management today. Mounting evidence indicates that individuals and organizations are more productive and successful when they have a coach in their corner.
- What is coaching?
- How does it work?
- What are the benefits?
- Is it right for you?
- Is it right for your organization?
This is a book you should read if you’re:
- A CEO, owner, or executive who wants to improve the leadership performance of your organization.
- A professional who wants to be more successful in your field.
- An individual who wants to live a more productive, balanced, and fulfilled life.