The ideal coaching client is focused on developing himself or herself to their highest potential and has already taken several steps to do just that. Now he or she wants to take life to the next level to achieve even more success. Working with a coach provides the client with the tools, drive, and stimulation required to do just that. By working with a coach, he or she can achieve far more toward her personal and professional goals than he or she could have achieved alone. Most coaching clients are pretty secure in who they are, but they want more—or they want something better, faster, or easier—with more effective results.
From students to CEO’s and anyone in between—more and more people are realizing the benefits of coaching and experiencing accelerated success in every area of their life.
If you can relate to one or more of the following statements, you should definitely consider working with a coach:
- I want to give myself that extra "edge" to achieve even more than I already have!
- Changes are coming fast and furious. I don’t know how to handle it all.
- I just changed positions. It’s a promotion, but now I’m not so sure what made me successful in my old job will help me succeed in this job. I need to develop some new skills and dynamics to succeed in this new role.
- I’ve been making lots of progress, but now I’ve just sort of reached a plateau, and I can’t seem to move beyond it.
- I have so much going on in my life that I don’t know how to manage it all!
- I’m starting a brand new venture and could really use someone to bounce ideas around with.
- I’ve reached a point in my life/career where I just feel stuck. Where do I go from here?
- I used to think this was all I ever wanted out of life, but now, it’s just not enough.
If you’re not sure if coaching can help you, let’s talk. Call me toll-free at 912-399-7562 and let’s get acquainted. I’ll tell you how the process works, you can get to know my coaching style, and I can explain how I can help you live a more fulfilling life—the life you really want to live.